Alumni Program Assistant (open)
The imaginary institute is looking for highly motivated and diverse talent to join the team at the University of Naples Federico II’s Apple Developer Academy. Candidates are required to work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, and flexible environment and collaborate within a team to facilitate the Alumni Program for the Apple Developer Academy. For more information about the University of Naples Federico II’s Apple Developer Academy, visit www.developeracademy.unina.it/en/.
The position requires general exposure to the field of mobile app development for iOS, watchOS, iPadOS, tvOS or MacOS and knowledge of the Apple technology ecosystem. Ideal candidates also provide experience with community management, data analysis and event organisation to use their passion and experience to contribute to the program and will be involved in research and design of the alumni program evolution in collaboration with stakeholders. Being a former student of the Apple Developer Academy program is a plus. Candidates will work in project management and community management as well as research and analysis related capacity.
- Collecting and analyzing data relevant to benchmarking of the program
- Managing operational parts of the program as defined by stakeholders
- Facilitating community management of the alumni network
- Organising events for the alumni community or the Academy program
- Designing solution concepts and prototypes for aspects of the program
- Researching appropriate solutions to technical implementation of the program
- Tracking progress of projects and maintaining overview of program requirements
- Executing daily operational tasks as required by the program
- Supporting other Academy activities as needed
- Share personal experience and expertise with others
- Working independently with clearly defined deliverables
- Collaborating cross-functionally with other team members
- Experience in project management and developing strong relationship with stakeholders
- Experience in user-centered design principles, creating user stories, prototypes, wireframing etc.
- Hands-on Experience in designing compelling presentation and communication materials
- Experience in scaling up projects from inception to high impact
- Knowledge of business and marketing principles, analytics and community management strategies
- Basic Knowledge of legal issues (privacy, GDPR etc.)
- Basic Knowledge of business modeling (e.g. business model canvas, lean method, MVP, etc.)
- Basic Knowledge of UI/UX theories, design principles (e.g. typography, colors, iconography etc.)
- Basic Knowledge of best practices for digital product design and product management
- 1+ year of job experience or formal training in a project management or design-related field
- Professional or personal experience in collaborating with diverse groups of people
- Ability to work in highly-dynamic environment and collaborate as a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
- Proficiency in English (C1 or C2)
- former experience as a student at the Apple Developer Academy is a plus
- BS or equivalent engineering degree desired, but not required
The role is a temporary full time position for the academic year 2022/2023 and to be filled as soon as possible. The position requires on site presence at the University of Naples Federico II’s Apple Developer Academy and ability to work within Italy (EU citizenship or working permit required).
The imaginary institute is a trans-disciplinary community of researchers, teachers, designers, engineers and entrepreneurs, challenging the status quo of how education and innovation are designed.
All qualified applications will be considered for the position. Applications will be reviewed as needed and until all open positions are filled. The imaginary institute is happy to receive your application with a CV and Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this position isn’t a perfect match for you, also consider our other open positions.