App Developer for iOS - Freelance
The imaginary institute is looking for highly motivated talent to collaborate within one of our many projects. Candidates are required to work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and flexible environment and are expected to deliver high quality results on ambitious timelines.
The collaboration requires general experience in the field of mobile app development for iOS with UIKit and SwiftUI as well as in-depth knowledge of Apple frameworks. Experience in developing for other platforms such as watchOS, iPadOS, tvOS or MacOS and knowledge of the Apple technology ecosystem is preferable. Ideal candidates also provide experience in developing functional prototypes in hybrid and interdisciplinary environments and are confident to implement production ready software in rapid agile cycles. Independent and self-directed collaboration is expected in all phases of our projects to meet the target results and deadlines.
- Knowledge of Swift and optionally other programming languages, e.g. Objective-C or Python
- Expertise in development of in user interfaces with SwiftUI and UIKit
- Expertise in advanced Apple Frameworks such as ARKit or CoreML
- Expertise in development of concurrent code, API integrations etc.
- Expertise in Test Driven Development and Agile Methodologies
- Expertise in development of Server Side Applications and Database Management
- Knowledge of scalable software architecture and modern design patters
- Knowledge of building and deploying software with Xcode and Git
- 1+ year of work experience as an App Developer for iOS within a team of developers
- Professional or personal experience in collaborating with diverse groups of people
- Ability to work in highly-dynamic environment and collaborate as a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
- Proficiency in English (C1 or C2)
The collaboration is intended to start as soon as possible as requires the freelancer to collaborate as an independent professional on invoice basis. The position requires on site presence in our offices in Napoli and ability to work within Italy (EU citizenship or working permit required).
The imaginary institute is a trans-disciplinary community of researchers, teachers, designers, engineers and entrepreneurs, challenging the status quo of how education and innovation are designed to advocate social equity.
All qualified applications as a service provider will be considered for the collaboration. Applications will be reviewed as needed and until the need for additional collaborators is fulfilled. The imaginary institute is happy to hear from you with a CV and relevant portfolio at email@example.com.